Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services.
The Video Teleconference Scheduler - Operator II will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This position will report directly to the Rich Media Lead.
- VTC Management: Be responsible for scheduling, verifying and monitoring VTCs, de-conflicting teleconference schedules and conducting installation and testing on VTC systems
- Ensure stability of teleconferencing & video conferencing equipment, networks, and other presentation equipment
- Provide accurate scheduling for all NORAD/USNORTHCOM conference rooms
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with Windows Operating Systems, desktops, laptops, printers, digital senders, video teleconferences, VOIPs, and other standard office equipment
- For issues requiring administrative rights, coordinate with the sections technical assistance and Technical Management section experts
- Configuration Management: Establish and maintain consistency of all equipment performance and functional and physical attributes related to requirements, design and operational information
- Responsible for the design and reorganization of userâ��s office space to meet their technology needs such as set up of IT systems to ensure appropriate separation and placement of cables and equipment
- High School Diploma /GED and 10 plus years or Associates degree with 8 years or Bachelor's degree with 6 years.
- Provide System Administrator support for one remote site during COOP exercises and operations as needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus; able to effectively interact with a diverse customer base and various IT experts on a daily basis
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP
- Must be available for extended hours VTCs and on-call support as required
- AA, BS, or MS degree in associated field
- Proven knowledge of computer security principles and DoD security protocols
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
Familiarization of NORAD/USNORTHCOM missions and DOD regulations and directives
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:12 Hour Shift Pattern
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.