Leidos has an opening for a Project Coordinator to support the ESA IV Program.
- Provide operational support to Service Delivery Staff (SDS) Government Task Managers (GTM).
- Facilitate operational / project meetings, prepare Agenda, take detailed project notes and distribute meeting notes. Track and report status of action items to GTM.
- Works with IT Infrastructure Operations GTMs to coordinate projects and/or operation schedules and activities and communicate with parties involved.
- Collect and report service tickets’ (Incident, Service Request, & Change Request) status.
- Assist with data entry into government asset management application.
- High school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Project Coordinator
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Information Technology functional areas and responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Strong organizational skills, acute attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of project management and technical documentation tools
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.