Leidos' Enterprise Business Operations (EBO) Contract Closeout team is seeking a Closeout Audit Specialist in Oak Ridge, TN.
In this role, you will be responsible for final and interim invoicing and other closeout related audit and review activities. You will be responsible preparing timely and accurate invoice packages by auditing contract billing history and making adjustments and corrections in accordance with corporate and department financial instruction, contract terms and conditions and FAR requirements.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of final and interim invoices which requires access to multiple systems (both current and legacy) to obtain cost details, invoicing history and required backup.
- Analyzing and interpreting contract documentation and invoice data to ensure all prior invoicing was completed in accordance with DCMA, DCAA and FAR requirements and contractual terms and conditions.
- Appropriate application of indirect rates; both final and provisional.
- Balancing and adjustment of unbilled and general ledger.
- Individual must be cognizant of individual and department goals and deadlines and track personal statistics to assist in achieving stated goals and deadlines.
- Must be able to work multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to adjust quickly to emerging priorities on short notice.
- Interacts with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
- Must be able to work overtime to meet regulatory and customer deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Math; OR a minimum of an Associate’s degree coupled with 2+ years related experience; OR a minimum of a High School diploma coupled with 4+ years related experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite tools; specifically Excel is required.
- Familiarity with CostPoint, Hyperion and Cognos,
- Specific experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) requirements for billing and contract closeout processes.
- Ability to exhibit a clear understanding of contract types and possess the ability to read and interpret contractual documents.
- Basic understanding of corporate indirect rates structures and application.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills; strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and interact with diverse personalities.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.