The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR) of the Airborne Solutions Group currently has an opening for an OCONUS Logistician to expedite cargo through Manila, Philippines in support of the GAS II contract. Logistician would be responsible for coordinating all required documents from Host Nation and US Military/JUSMAG to track and process cargo into and out of the Philippines.
- Report data related to the previous job requirement to internal (Leidos) leadership, as well as external (government/military customer) leadership on a periodic basis or individual basis as requested.
- Serve as the primary accountable local representative for ensuring shipments of all program assets are done lawfully and in compliance with all international trade regulations.
- Interface with host nation government to obtain all required documentation to expeditiously process cargo into and out of the Philippines.
- Maintain 100% accountability over all in bound/out bound cargo.
- Update government and corporate property hand-receipts with asset location changes as required.
- Report loss, damage or destroyed Government property (LDDR) appropriately.
- Use varied approaches to resolve or collaborate on project or program issues.
- Work independently, often under high-pressure situations and with minimal direct supervision, too creatively problem-solve and quickly develop complex solutions for logistics problems in order to facilitate quick resolution.
- Facilitate cooperative interactions with site management team’s intra-theatre.
- Support the program with shipping items from OCONUS to CONUS and between OCONUS locations. Receive, catalogue and inventory items from vendors, customers, additional contractors, etc.
- Continuous interaction, communication and reporting to the Forward Operations Manager
- Bachelor Degree with minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge and experience planning and coordinating commercial and military air and ground transportation.
- Ability to integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing an overall program logistics management program.
- Knowledge of logistics systems, methods and facilities management procedures.
- Ability to apply information technology solutions to improve or facilitate the programs overall operation.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques of project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Recommend and asses procedural changes to improve the overall program accountability process.
- Perform supply/inventory management-program functions including, but not limited to, determination of requirements, distribution and redistribution of items, supply fund management, procurement authorization, and disposition of excess property, provide reconciliation of inventory balances with physical counts and other supply functions.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including (but not limited to) Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both internal to Leidos and external (military/government customer, etc), both written and oral
- Must be a US Citizen with a current US Passport and able to obtain visas to travel internationally.
- Be willing to travel for long periods of time, work long hours and / or non-regular hours with minimal notice in high risk environments.
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Must be fluent in Filipino language.
- Must relocate to Manila Philippines.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency support airborne ISR program.
- Prior experience working with U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).
- Knowledgeable of (USSOCOM) policies and procedures.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.