The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a senior level Financial Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) EOSH Program team in the Washington DC office.
The EOSH Program provides Federal Aviation Administration with Program Management/Financial Management support to AJW-244.
In this role you will assist the FAA Business Management Team with financial management involving budget allocations and formulation of strategic forecasts, and track expenditures for active projects by FY, and reconcile against Corporate Work Plan (CWP) approved project activities.
This will involve using financial tools and techniques to link operational benefits to financial benefits.
- Assist the business team with financial analysis and reporting utilizing FAA approved financial systems and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software.
- Assist with planning support for out-year forecasting.
- Develop recommendations for financial traceability, sustainment, and enhancement.
- Assist with program documentation.
- Assist with review and validation of contractor invoice payments.
- Establish a tracking system for AJW-244 support contractors.
- Review and validate AJW-244 formulation and execution strategies and processes forprocurement and delivery of services.
- Track budget authorizations, commitments, and obligations at headquarters and Service Area (SA) levels.
- Assist with data entry into DELPHI, Purchase Request Information System (PRISM) and Regional Information System (REGIS) in a timely manner.
- Maintain a system of records of allowances, commitments, and obligations/expenditures that informs managers of budget and resource use and availability status.
- Assist with the creation of special budget-related briefings such as: White sheets. Resource Planning Documents (RPD), Capital Investment Team (CIT) Briefings, and Ops Resources Board (ORB) briefings.
Additional duties that are due monthly or at the customer/contactor's scheduled request:
- Replace/Sustain Spend Plans
- Internal Cost Estimating
- Strategic Briefings
- White Sheets/RPDs
- Regis Tracking and Reconciliation Report
- Monthly/Yearly Travel Spend Plans
- Monthly Cost and Status Reports
- Financial Controls Reporting
- Normally requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional years of related work experience may be substituted for a degree at the hiring manager's discretion.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with budget and financial management and analysis
- Proficiency with Delphi, Regis, Prism and E2
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power Point.
- Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.