Leidos is looking for a Business Process Analyst (Reporting) in the Corporate Contracts organization.
The successful candidate will use his or her experience in tools and techniques to support reporting, process improvement initiatives, system optimization, administration, and provide user support for the Contracts and Subcontracts communities at Leidos.
• Perform data reporting and analysis for contracts and subcontracts
• Develop queries, reports, and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders
• Optimize and streamline business processes through reporting and technical capabilities
• Engage stakeholders through reporting and systems support, communications, and training
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or related field) with 2-4 years of prior experience
• Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Must possess reporting and query writing experience with business intelligence or similar tools
• Experience analyzing data and designing dashboards
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.