Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Program Analyst will support a program by providing sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This position will report directly to the Program Manager with regular interaction with the Deputy Program Manager and Government POCs.
- Coordinating and managing Site Projects (Regional Offices)
- Providing support for meetings with GSA and Regional Administrator
- Creating Meeting Agendas and Meeting Minutes
- Maintaining Action Item Tracker
- Assisting with Project Coordination through interacting with GSA
- Information gathering
- Establishing criteria, processing/analyzing data, etc.
- BS with 4 years’ experience or Masters’ with 2 years relevant experience
- Microsoft Excel analysis
- Document Sharing software (Google Drive, Dropbox, SmartSheets, etc.)
- Experience with Market Data Collection (for example, using CoStar)
- Research experience
- Strong written communication skills (including technical writing/editing skills) --Microsoft Word
- Self-starter; proactive approach; strong verbal communication (assertiveness, teamwork, ability to
- build rapport with stakeholders quickly)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
- GSA background
- Experience with and knowledge of FAR, DFAR and other Government regulations
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively influence and develop strong relationships
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.