The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Senior Integration/DevOps Engineer to support a highly visible fast paced Leidos prime contract in the Annapolis Junction, Maryland area. This position requires and active TS/SCI Polygraph clearance.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Be part of a dynamic team that provides systems, network and storage engineering services to support the Endpoint & Forensics customer. The target focus will be to develop, maintain, and support an enclave comprised of various hardware and software components to include physical storage (NetApp, Dell Isilon and Compellent), software defined storage (i.e., VSAN, FlexOS), and network components (Brocade and Cisco). This effort will include software integration/system integration and engineering activities with the software team and phased system upgrades and improvements aimed to ensure the continued execution of the E&F mission.
- IAT Level II certification
- Bachelor's Degree and 12-15 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale (e.g., ONEROOF - PINWALE, integration programs).
- Experience with software/system integration/system engineering
- Experience with software development, Perl scripting is a plus
- Experience with Systems Administration in Linux environments
- Experience with Windows and Windows Server environments
- Experience with Software Defined Networks
- Experience with Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Experience with lightweight containers (i.e., Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with developing system configuration playbooks for tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Enterprise Class Storage experience
- Problem solving skills
- Network analysis, design and implementation
- Network performance tuning
- Planning and using resources effectively; orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish work
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.