Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Cable Manager I will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This entry level position will report directly to the Cable Management Lead.
- User level maintenance support for Voice, Video and multi-media systems and cabling
- Provide A/V troubleshooting support for facilities in support of the VTC section
- Periodic inspection and testing of systems and conference rooms
- Provide back-up support to any VTC/voice meetings as required by the VTC section
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot video equipment for users
- Perform testing with secure mobile services
- Bachelor’s with 2-4 years of experience or High School diploma and 8 plus years
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Must have DoD-8570 IAT Level I baseline certification at start date
- MCSE and VCA-DCV Certifications
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP
- Must be available for on-call support as required
- Bachelor's degree in associated field
- Proven knowledge of computer security principles and DoD security protocols
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Familiarization of NORAD/USNORTHCOM missions and DOD regulations and directives
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.