- Coordinate finance to ensure travelers are reimbursed for official travel in a timely manner
- Work with other offices to identify charge numbers for TDY funding
- Work with program personnel to obtain proper financial approval for travel itineraries before the traveler departs
- Coordinate cash advances
- Coordinate with various departments (PMO, Travel Office, Customer, and Accounting) to ensure all necessary information is gathered and disseminated.
- Perform various administrative duties that will vary by assigned program.
- Assist program finance personnel with the production and validation of invoicing activities associated with travel charges.
- REQUIRED SKILLS: ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ Polygraph. Candidates must be familiar with cable and IC report writing styles and specific USG classified databases. Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision. Candidates must have knowledge of domestic and foreign travel requirements and familiar customer travel policies and procedures.
- DESIRED SKILLS: Candidates should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced, demanding environment. Good communication and customer service skills are needed along with ability to successfully process high volume travel requirements.
Experience & Education
- BA or BS required
- 4+ years of experience in finance, travel, or other regional/functional expertise in areas of interest to USG
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.