Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Hardware SACM will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This position will report directly to the Asset Lead.
- Develop and maintain the Master Hardware Roll Up, a master spreadsheet per network of the physical location of all hardware assets currently in use on the N&NC networks
- Produce configuration management artifacts with metadata using Microsoft (MS) Visio, MS Excel, and government provided stencils, templates and architecture tools
- Track metadata to include Name, System ID, Manufacturer, Model, Location (bldg., room, rack), Network and power consumption
- Analyze existing Enterprise Architecture products and provide recommendations to develop, update and maintain baseline configuration management artifacts and metadata for systems supporting N&NC mission sets and critical processes
- Provide baseline configuration management artifacts, narratives and maintain updates
- Maintain a repository accessible to NORAD and USNORTHCOM personnel
- Support requests for configuration management information approximately eight (8) times per month
- Produce additional configuration management artifacts using current baseline and quarterly update products to isolate information required for system outage analysis
- Attend Configuration Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and provide input as required
- Product monthly Hardware Asset Report and Master spreadsheet of Network Hardware assets
- Update, maintain and edit the Approved Hardware Catalog in coordination with Government representatives
- Bachelor Degree and 2 plus year, or High School and 6 plus years
- DoD 8570 IAT I Certification
- Knowledge of and experience in applying DPAS principles and standards to manage accounts
- Proven communication skills with the ability to coach account owners
- Able to effectively influence and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication, including the ability to confidently present to all levels of management
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in associated field
- DoD-8570 IAT II Certification
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Familiarization of NORAD/USNORTHCOM missions and DOD regulations and directives
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.