The Defense Group at Leidos currently has a career opportunity for a Mobility Support Analyst to work at Joint Base Andrews.
The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR, missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas required are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
- Provide enterprise level customer support via phone, e-mail and web portal.
- Work with customers to procure mobility devices and equipment, identify, troubleshoot and resolve basic to complex technical and non-technical end user customer questions for all wireless mobility products.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate channels.
- Work under minimal supervision on advanced technical or unusual support problems.
- Provide basic to highly complex technical support to resolve wireless carrier activation/set up, configuration and usability questions for end customers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and service problems and facilitates carrier support calls as necessary.
- Resolve customer problems and questions via phone and e-mail.
- Utilize Remedy ticketing system to track and process requests for service
- Refer to training, collaborates with associates, and exercises common sense on problem resolution.
- Exercise good judgment by involving management in resolving customer issues as necessary.
- Escalate unresolved customer issues in a timely manner.
- Actively engages in continuous improvement recommending content, solutions, or alternative processes that may improve the customer experience or our operational efficiencies.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Currently possess a Secret DoD Security Clearance.
- Experience resolving wireless carrier technical issues preferred, (ATT)
- Knowledge of personal mobility network technologies.
- Broad skills in mobile wireless technologies (mobile devices, specifically iPhone, personal Mifi etc.).
- Ability to understand and resolve complex technical issues, use common sense, and the ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong desire to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Logical thinker and understand the concept of mobility synchronization products and services.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.