The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail oriented Financial Analyst to support the FAA TFDM (Terminal Flight Data Management) program in Gaithersburg/Rockville. The Program Finance Analyst is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on CLINs of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
In addition, this opportunity has significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as the FAA Customer.
• Responsible for all Invoicing
• Responsible for Weekly CLIN reporting, timecard corrections and travel coordination with the FAA
• Responsible for supporting the following Monthly deliverables:
• POC for completing the Contracts/Finance Working Group charts for the Customer meeting
• Completion of the CFSR (Contract Funds Status Report)
• Updating the Task Order financials including Actuals and EACs
• Support completion of the MOR (Monthly Operating Review) package
• Lead the FFP CLIN financial updates in PMB in a Box
• Financial coordination with Subcontract Management
• Support proposal activity for the program
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of experience as a financial analyst or a Master’s and 2 years’ experience as a financial analyst
• Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
• Understanding and experience in EVMS
• Ability to secure a Public Trust Clearance
• Excellent communication skills
• Extremely high level of attention to detail
• Prior experience in government contracting
• Experience with Leidos finance and financial systems such as Cost Point
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.