This role will support as developer on a DevSecOps program operating in an Agile SAFe framework. The Technical Lead provides overall technical architecture oversight for a specific Portfolio within the organization.
- Work closely with the Delivery Owners and customer organization to understand mission requirements
- Translate Mission requirements into technical architecture, identifying subsystems and components as well as feed updates to REACTS Roadmaps
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to develop implementation approach consistent with strategic vision and roadmaps
- Identify, communicate, and assist with resolving any technical impediments and dependencies (internal and external)
- Identify Risks and Mitigations for respective program Portfolio
- Lead design and implementation of reusable patterns that support reusable services across Portfolio
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Candidate must have a BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- BASH scripting
- Automated Testing using Katalon, Selenium, etc
- Automation technologies like, but not limited to, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, CloudFormation
- Database technologies like Oracle, mySQL
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.