Leidos Corporate has an immediate opening for a Data Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation team in Reston, VA.
In this role, you will be responsible for using available data within the enterprise to generate new insights about the business and also automate the internal reporting to support the normal business rhythms used by executive management. You will work collaboratively with the CIO Data Experts to provide functional requirements and implement visualization for use by the Finance organization. This would include advanced data analytics and the development of executive and functional dashboards to drive insights.
- Work collaboratively with the CIO and G&A Functional organizations to implement tools and processes to transform the business processes towards a Data Driven Culture.
- Work on projects using agile development in a series of agile sprints to bring online new capabilities.
- Identify opportunities to develop insights into relationships among certain variables or identify potentially meaningful patterns within data. These observations would lead to a better understanding of business conditions and point to future actions that would benefit the company.
- Master's degree is required with a concentration in Business Analytics or similar field with an average 3.0 GPA.
- Less than 2 years of relevant experience in Data or Business Analytics field.
- Experience in Finance and/or Accounting organizations that implemented Advanced Analytics.
- Relevant Course work or projects that exposes the candidate to solving a Business Analytics problem.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and lead projects.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Programming skills
- Visualization tools such as Tableau and MS Power BI
- SQL knowledge
- Finance Concentration
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.