eDiscovery Services Program is looking for Program Finance Analyst candidate to work in the Washington, DC office. This exciting opportunity provides program management and finance support to a variety of DOJ customers. In addition to excellent growth and fast track career advancement opportunities, the candidate will be responsible for internal deliverables to Program Managers and line management You will interact with all levels of management and learn a variety of aspects of program financial management.
BA degree (preferably in Finance) or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
Daily Duties to include:
• Weekly labor reports, Handle Purchase requisition requests, establish charge numbers, roll up data
• Program life-cycle management activities such as project setup/maintenance, including creating tickets for new project codes, assisting with financial projections, and month end close activities.
• Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s in coordination with program managers
• Creating tickets for procurement items
• Maintain and reconcile the program purchasing card
• Significant interaction with the Finance Manager, Program Manager, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Procurement, and various other functional or support organizations.
• Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates, and auditing.
• Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing thorough walk through of invoices
• Assist in developing of program annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts.
- Responsible for routine report delivery from book of record to PM and assist questions.
• Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.