Leidos has an immediate opening for an experienced IAM Cyber Engineer in San Diego, Orlando or Reston. In this role, you will work within the Security Platform Engineering and Operations organization supporting all security aspects of Leidos enterprise identity and line of business cloud initiatives. The role focuses on developing and implementing Leidos’ identity management, strong authentication and cloud strategy needs with security best practices. You will be expected to provide technical cybersecurity subject matter expertise spanning AWS, Azure, PKI and Leidos security tools such as, but not limited to, Cyber-Ark, Varonis and BeyondInsight. Finally, you will provide written documentation including whitepapers and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to contribute to the technical innovation that will evolve Leidos' identity and cloud defensive capabilities and methodologies.
- Act as a Cloud technical cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert (SME) to meet current and future security design, and architecture requirements for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS implementations.
- Be a SME in the capabilities, APIs, and shared security models for Leidos’ strong authentication services
- Participate in enterprise projects and advocate security, architecture and engineering best practices.
- Collaborate using information and knowledge sharing networks and professional relationships to achieve common goals between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Be proficient in developing documentation as in system design, concept of operations and architecture diagramming.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing identities between on-prem and cloud.
- US citizenship us required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Ability to effectively convey information security and risk-related concepts via written and verbal communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in Cloud and off-premises security best practices.
- Scripting abilities in at least one Language (C, C#, PowerShell, etc)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with strong authentication (PKI)
- Fundamental understanding of networks and network protocols, on premise and cloud.
Special consideration will be given to candidates with any, or multiple, of the following qualifications:
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect
- Demonstrated experience with the capabilities of PKI
- Experience within common enterprise cloud applications SaaS (O365, etc.).
- Experience designing and provisioning security architectures at enterprise scale.
- Experience authoring enterprise security policies or establishing an enterprise and/or cloud security strategy.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication for both on-premise and SaaS applications.
- Experience working with mobile applications that rely on cloud-based software and/or data.
- Experience working with Department of Defense (DoD) DFARS, US Federal FAR and ITAR regulatory requirements.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.