Leidos is seeking a Program Manager with a TS/SCI polygraph to manage a 500+ full-time equivalent (FTE), $500 million+ intelligence community IT contract in the Reston, VA, area. The Program Manager shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents. This IDIQ contract will begin with two active task orders with the expectation of growth to include up to 8 task orders.
- Organize and oversee all functions and activities necessary to perform the program to meet customer requirements
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface
- Adjust resource estimation, tracking progress and planning/re-planning based on realities of the team velocity and potential changes in product owner priorities\
- Establish leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale program with multiple task orders in support of a diverse set of government customers
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
- Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff - both direct and indirect
- Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience as a program manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting
- 12+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Active PMI PMP Certification
- Experience managing a $500 Million+ program
- Experience managing an IDIQ contract
- Experience developing proposals based on sponsor requests to include work and cost estimation
- Experience with Agile processes
- Ability to foster and oversee organizational change
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.