Leidos is seeking candidates for Imagery Analyst to support our customer in Springfield VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance is required (will also be required to gain a Poly).
The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing Imagery Analyst (GMTI) support. The candidate should have a strong Imagery Intelligence background and will independently conduct research and initiate ad hoc projects as appropriate. The candidate will create and maintain databases to store intelligence data and information in appropriate softcopy files on information systems for management access.
- Provide research and analysis of imagery and GMTI data to integrate findings into intelligence products in support of Combat/Crisis Operations and customer needs
- Integrate data as applicable in order to provide a product depicting a more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues; identify intelligences gaps; and, prepare intelligence requirements as needed
- Disseminate both preliminary and finished geospatially-based intelligence products that contribute to demonstrated impact across the Military, Intelligence, and Policy-making communities
- Provide situational awareness to analysts through the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets. Create, update, and manage databases and products in coordination with multi-INT fusion analysts
- Provide data to the analyst in the form of shapefiles and accompanying video files for the analyst to incorporate into ESRI ArcGIS projects
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience
- A bachelor degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of experience
- Candidates must have successfully completed a military or government Imagery Analysis training course equivalent to the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP) and have demonstrated experience exploiting GMTI data
- Knowledge of soft copy imagery exploitation functionalities
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, DOTMarix, IEC, ISR Forensics, Cedalion/NES, MOVINT Client, and common office software to include MS Office;
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process to include relationships across IC Agencies;
- Knowledge of multi-spectral imagery exploitation;
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to brief senior staff officer;
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to government analysts to build effective customer relationships;
- Ability to work independently with no oversight;
- Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field is desired.
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.