Leidos has an immediate opening for a Senior Cybersecurity Risk Management Analyst to join our Corporate Information Security Group. This position can be based in Orlando - FL or Reston - VA.
In this role, you will perform system security evaluations on suppliers and vendor products to assess cybersecurity risks, facilitate risk treatment, and provide remediation recommendations. You will also collaborate closely with business stakeholders, supplier contacts, and other Corporate IT Services Group on network security design, implementation and threat mitigation. Additionally, you will support IT portfolio of projects, participate in analysis of alternative workshops, and security consultation with regards to company policies and security good practices.
- Conduct Cybersecurity assessments of suppliers according to prescribed evaluation criteria
- Produce system security risk assessment reports for delivery to stakeholders and senior management
- Support the Cybersecurity supplier risk management lifecycle throughout all phases
- Collaborate with key Leidos stakeholders and supplier contacts to complete assessments within established timeframes
- Serve as the supplier risk register custodian
- Consult on current and upcoming projects covering all levels of network and IT security architecture
- Present security recommendations for complex programs & sourcing decisions
- Provide security profiling analysis for a wide range of network security technologies including, but not limited to: IPS/IDS, NAC, VPN, proxies, routers, and switches
- US Citizenship is required and eligible for federal security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field and minimum 4 to 8 years of experience related to Cybersecurity risk assessment, network security, and IT analysis
- Comprehensive understanding of network topologies and security profiles
- Network threat identification and mitigation expertise
- Comprehensive understanding of the security implications of firewall, router, proxy and intelligent switch rule base configuration settings
- Expertise reviewing supplier security controls, including SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS providers
- Experience evaluating SOC type 2 reports and other independent attestations
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Expertise with NIST and ISO 27000 series, particularly NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171 r1, ISO 27001/2
- Professional Security Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CCIE or other relevant industry certifications through such accrediting bodies such as the DoD, ISC2, ISACA, SANS or Comp TIA
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.