The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations, maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). Supporting the SENS3 management team, the selected individual will be responsible for providing monitoring of customer network data, applications, and operational architecture through a 24/7 Operating Center environment to ensure Service Level Agreements are met, including:
- Working with Telco providers, LECs, and customers in troubleshooting circuit and data issues;
- Answering queries by telephone and email in support of customer hardware, software, network, and telecommunication systems and execution of network procedures;
- Provide operational support for all network components and conducts problem determination, escalation, and provides problem resolution;
- 3+ years of experience working with networks and performing Network administration/Troubleshooting
- Must be Familiar with Windows System administration tools and processes such as adding and removing user accounts and configuring and correcting profile issues.
- Knowledge in coordinating problem resolution and working across IT functional areas
- Proven Ability to manage multiple task/events simultaneously and deliver on time.
- DHS Experience
- Networking Certification
- Microsoft Certification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Master’s degree.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.