The Leidos eDiscovery Management System (EDMS) Program is seeking an eDiscovery Operations Lead with a keen interest in eDiscovery operations, a dynamic technical background and a desire to work on innovative technical projects for the U.S. Government. We look for creative ways to solve problems and implement sophisticated technical solutions and efficiencies. We foster collaboration and welcome your perspective and ideas. Find out what it means to be an integral part of our team! Together we will deliver world-class solutions.
- Maintain a positive, energetic and collaborative approach to tasks.
- Emanate respect for colleagues, clients and management.
- Deliver excellence by practicing thoroughness, accuracy and attention to details.
- Leverage knowledge of network and virtual technologies.
- Apply knowledge of database (e.g. SQL) structure, configuration and maintenance.
- Serve as co-administrator to the eDiscovery systems.
- Manage complex data processing and production export jobs.
- Perform, document and drive root cause analysis to completion.
- Recognize apparent or potential issues and offer solutions.
- Apply stringent quality assurance directives across all work.
- Make recommendations for applying standards and uniformity.
- Inventory and audit technical assets.
- Take initiative, while adhering to established protocols.
- Offer new, or enhance existing, automation with creative, yet practical, solutions.
- Create, run and troubleshoot scripts, commands, tables and reports.
- Provide management with status and input for periodic reports.
- Uphold a healthy a sense of urgency (and a sense of humor).
- Be accountable for your schedule and help others stay on track to tasks.
- Manage a diverse workload with shifting priorities.
- Know when and how to escalate issues.
- Work well with cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams.
- Draft, revise or edit technical, operational and procedural documentation.
- Create and present training materials.
- Embrace change and be flexible.
- U.S. Citizen able to secure and maintain Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, from an accredited college, or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
- Proven success in both eDiscovery and Technical disciplines.
- 8+ years’ experience administering and implementing technical solutions
- 8+ years’ experience providing eDiscovery support and/or data management services
- 2+ years’ experience as a hands on Relativity Administrator, or administrator to equivalent eDiscovery systems (e.g., IPro, LAW)
- High level of experience working with Microsoft Office and Office 365 suite of products.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relativity Certified Administrator
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Working knowledge of O365 eDiscovery
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.