Leidos is seeking a candidate for Office Management, Executive Staff Officer to provide support for government customer in Springfield, VA. ACTIVE TS/SCI and willingness to obtain a Polygraph level of clearance is REQUIRED for consideration.
- Support Office Directors or Division Chiefs for a government customer
- Serve as suspense coordinator for the corresponding, responsible for all customer taskings to include those from external Agency's, internal offices, and staff packages
- Receive, research, and prioritize taskings for the Directorate providing guidance work to appropriate action officers within the organization
- Coordinate tasking responses to ensure that the policies, opinions, and perceptions of the customer office are fully coordinated and accurately reflected
- Develop and present briefings to individuals at various levels of the organization, to include senior executives
- Assist personnel and leadership with Defense Travel System, as necessary
- Support governance and for management activities to include meeting minutes, schedules, and action tracking
- Maintain office level intranet sites to include creating and maintaining SharePoint files
- Write reports on behalf of the office to include weekly activity reports, CONOPS, and other written communications as required
- Identify, analyze, and resolve business and administrative operation issues and challenges that are central to the effective conduct of their activities
- Supervise the work of administrative personnel, manage taksers, compile and conduct briefings, write CONOPS and SOP documents and procedures and maintain the office Sharepoint
- Staff Officer focus on specific duties and discrete functions, some of which require skills such as project management
- Disseminate guidance/instructions/training to others
- Do quality checks and correct issues
- Develop and implement process improvements
- Management of taskers at the directorate level and provides direct correspondence/reporting requirements to customers' top level office
- Ensure external and internal deadlines are met which could have implications for the agency as a whole if not met
- Determine if documents are ready for presentation to the directorate-level senior leadership for significant matters
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree and 7-10 years of experience as a Staff Officer or Administrative Officer, or HS Diploma and 12-14 years of relevant equivalent years of relevant experience
- ACTIVE TS/SCI and willingness to obtain a Polygraph upon request.
- Strong SharePoint knowledge and skills
- Ability to assume responsibility to manage office actions, coordination and records management to meet compliance requirements
- Experience using N-CERTS or related task management system to manage and complete taskers
- Calendar Management, Defense Travel System experience
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office – including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to effectively communicate verbally, in writing, including providing briefings and written reports to teammates, customers, mission partners, and senior leadership
- Knowledgeable in IC, DoD, and Federal communications processes and the implementation of communications activities in a large IC organization
- Experience supporting senior level officials up to the Director level
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree within a related field
- Calendar Management, Defense Travel System experience
- Understand and possess a working knowledge of the IC Records Management program and policies
- Have demonstrated experience with coordinating programmatic process activities across organizational elements
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve a problem from an Agency and/or NSG perspective
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.