Leidos is seeking a Service Desk Technician to be a member of the Tier 1 IT Service Desk team.
The Service Desk Technician will effectively and accurately respond to or properly route inquiries regarding any combination of Leidos hardware in software for all Leidos employees and subcontractors worldwide. The Technician must provide the customer with accurate and complete responses, provide appropriate troubleshooting for both hardware and software, input correct information into the ticketing system, while meeting and exceeding their service expectations. Length of employment may be subject to change due to client service and contract agreements. Contact Center hours of operation are 24x7x365. Shifts will be based on business needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year of technical customer service experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with a strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills, able to build rapport, have a warm demeanor over the phone, confidently convey information and exceed customer expectations.
- Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Competent in Internet navigation, Dual-Screen usage, Microsoft Office Tools, Windows and other software applications as appropriate.
- Ability to interact positively with customers, peers and supervisors.
- Call center experience with a technical service desk.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.