Leidos has a career opening for a COMSEC Custodian in Laurel, Maryland.
The role provides the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, providing full life-cycle IT support across numerous customer systems. The Hardware Technician will implement COMSEC policies and procedures, ensuring the protection of the organization's information systems from unauthorized access or use. The successful candidate should have hands-on experience configuring and keying COMSEC devices as well as a solid understanding of networking equipment and information security.
• Assist the customer with COMSEC account administration and equipment maintenance
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Effectively coordinates multiple tasks and a variety of duties
• Shall have knowledge of Type 1 Network Encryptors (INE)
• Shall have experience in the programming and operational functions of key fill devices (DTD/SDS/RASKL)
• Shall perform Over-The-Air-Transfer (OTAT) of keymat to remote sites using the General Dynamics Sectera vIPer and the L-3 Secure Terminal Equipment (STE)
• Shall provide training and COMSEC oversight to local and remote site personnel in the administration and operation of site holdings.
• Execute procedures to fill various cryptographic equipment
• Pack, ship and receive CCI devices to and from customer
• Windows Office Suite (Word/Excel/Visio) experience
• Experience with GEM-X
• Experience with Windows Administration
• KMI/IAEC-2112 Course completion
•Minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting the requirements listed above.
•A+ certification required.
•Must be able to routinely lift 35 lbs.
•Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
**External Referral Eligible**
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.