The Capture Operations and Excellence (CO&E) Operations Manager - Proposal Site Manager and Administrative Specialist supports the Capture Operations and Excellence division by managing a Leidos Proposal Facility including both daily and long-range activities as well as providing administrative support as needed to the Senior Vice President of CO&E.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Proposal Development Center. This includes collaborating with team members and customers to develop, implement and maintain consistent processes and policies across all Proposal Development Centers.
- Independently identify areas of continuous improvement focused on customer service and efficiency including identifying ways to improve efficiencies by leveraging technology. Lead projects to implement improvement activities once approved
- Partner with Capture Managers and Proposal Managers to provide surge support as needed directly to Proposal teams
- Proactively engage with Proposal Teams onsite to identify early any potential needs and or challenges and ensure they are addressed. Identify any recurring issues/challenges and develop recommendations for improvement after performing root cause analysis
- Collect, analyze and report site performance data
- Manage Rockville Proposal Development facility use. Manage process to allocate available resources and mitigate or appropriately escalate any issues that arise. This may occasionally require weekend or evening phone support
- Directly manage the relationship with the JLL (Building Management Team) onsite to ensure all expected services are implemented at the appropriate level of quality.
- Organize staff off-sites, scheduling rooms and appropriate AV equipment and catering for business meals. Attend the offsite meetings as needed (requires occasional travel to other locations within the Washington Metro Region such as Reston, VA)
- Actively manage SVP Calendar to ensure appropriate prioritization of meetings as well as support travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explore and solve problems, and be willing to work constructively across teams
- Ability to work independently to accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability to learn new applications
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Understanding of Inventory Implementation and Management
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft SharePoint.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.