Reinvent yourself at Leidos! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team.
Our exciting Leidos Innovation Center is looking for you, our new Systems Engineer III to join our US Army and US Air Force programs organization in beautiful Littleton, Colorado performing cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly motivated, fun-loving, techy to fill this key role!
These are some of the cool stuff you will be doing:
- Systems Engineering across the entire lifecycle including system requirements, design, development and integration, testing, demonstration with the end-user/customer, and operational support.
- Growing your skillset through mentoring and training opportunities.
- Other assignments as determined by the lead engineer or Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Go-getter mentality, ability to wear multiple hats, learn quickly, team-player
- Software-Hardware Integration
- System Architecture Development and Implementation
- Sensor Integration (i.e. GPS, LIDAR, EO/IR,
- Experience developing and implementing Interface Control Document (ICD)
- Experience developing/integrating with AR/VR Headset (i.e. HoloLens)
- Experience developing and integrating mobile and wireless/wired network solutions
- Experience working in Agile Environment and Toolset
- Ability to debug hardware and software issues
- 4-8 years of experience with Bachelors Degree, 2-6 years of experience with Masters Degree.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Ability to attain Secret Security Clearance
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Tactical Assault Kit (TAK, ATAK)
- Vehicle integration (i.e. Humvee, Stryker)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience developing and integrating mobile computing (i.e. DRS MFOCS)
- Small UAV Integration
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.