Leidos has a career opportunity for a Programmer at Offutt AFB, NE. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI with Polygraph
in order to be considered.
- Provide software development and systems engineering in support of customer requirements.
- Provide systems integration support and advise on appropriate documentation and processes.
- Analyze a mix of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data to provide useful interpretation of data sets for the purpose of intelligence analysis.
- Develop applications to aid in the analysis of intelligence data.
- Work as a part of a software development team on various projects.
- Build and maintain cloud servers to house developed applications.
- Utilize proper security practices to assure the protection of sensitive data.
- Closely coordinate with other analytical teams to develop recommended analytical methodologies, automated solutions, and to facilitate the integration of technology into current operating procedures.
- Provide staff level support by advising leadership on new technologies and drafting white papers to recommend new
techniques and procedures.
- 12 years of analysis experience.
- Security+ (or higher) certification
- Familiarity in setting up and maintaining a database
- Sound analytic and algorithmic judgement
- Must be able to maintain clear and concise documentation of work
- Excellent organization skills
- familiarity and capability of following an AGILE development framework as a member of a development team (Scrum)
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science/Data Analytics/Data Science
- IA (CISSP) Certification
- Experience building machine learning systems
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.