Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Web/SharePoint Portal Administrator. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, AFRICOM/EUCOM located OCONUS at Kelley Barracks Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS. his position is required to travel OCONUS.
You must hold an active Secret clearance to qualify.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing web design and administration services to the Combatant Commands (CCMDs).
- Planning, designing, testing, and implementing static and dynamic web pages, websites, web parts, web applications and associated content.
- Delivering production management, web page design, markup languages, scripting, and relevant web services support.
- Designing web content using commercial best practices.
- Producing documentation and style guides not limited to, site maps, wire frames and mockups.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining a consistent information architecture, user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements to ensure reliable and successful user interactions.
- Understanding SharePoint farm architectures and installation processes.
- Performing scripted installations.
- Configuring and securing the SharePoint farm environment.
- Demonstrating knowledge of all functionality of SharePoint Central Administration, Shared Services, Managed Metadata, Enterprise Services, STSADM commands, PowerShell scripting and how the services and functions affect the entire SharePoint farm.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues with SharePoint web based systems and content.
- Providing assistance via remote access, phone, or in person.
- Demonstrating excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, and posessing extensive experience with network hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Demonstrating customer service-oriented and proactive approach in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of resources.
- Communicating clearly and succinctly both written and orally, have strong leadership skills, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Working in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Interfacing with both client managers and system users.
- Providing web design and administration services to the Commands.
- Providing services to include planning, designing, testing and implementing static and dynamic web pages, sites, applications, and associated data.
- Developing and implementing standards/guidelines subject to Government approval.
- Creating scripts, applying security measures, and identifying and resolve technical issues with web-based systems.
- Provide Web Services to AFRICOM and EUCOM's web-based systems for each respective Public Affairs Office.
- Providing remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
- Must hold and maintain active DOD Secret Clearance
- BA/BS + 4 years, or AA/AS + 5 years,or a major cert + 7 years, or 9 years of recent specialized experience
- MCSA – Server 2012 certification
- CompTIA Security + (IAT Level II or greater)
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010-2016
- Experience developing web applications, web sites, web parts and associated content
- TESA eligibility
- ITIL v3 – Foundation
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2016
- Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Experience working in VmWare ESXi environments
- Experience with enterprise backup solutions
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
- Experience with DoD IT security requirements
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.