Leidos is looking for a SQL Database Administrator to work directly with case teams to: identify eDiscovery focused technical requirements and resources; define and execute associated support tasks; provide project management for technical workstreams; and when requested provide eDiscovery and analytics consulting services. This individual is responsible for possessing comprehensive knowledge of and supporting several eDiscovery applications including Relativity, LAW, NUIX, iPro, Equivio, Nexidia, and other relevant applications. Candidates should have a strong understanding of the various features and abilities of each application. In addition, they should have a solid understanding of the application requirements and the infrastructures that host the applications. The applicant is also responsible for obtaining and maintaining relevant training and certifications as well as keeping up-to-date with the software and hardware being supported.
- Support Relativity software, with the ability to triage and route calls to appropriate technicians
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring client environments
- Provide escalation support
- Create and edit documentation of internal processes and procedures
- Communicate with customers as required, keeping them informed of incident progress and notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Coordinate and QC completion of work requests between case teams and Operations teams
- Provide hands-on support in Relativity, Brainspace and other litigation technology toolsets for a variety of requests, including: case creation; field and coding layout creation; strategic application of TAR and other analytics; advanced search design, implementation and validation; creation and support of document review and production workflows; privilege log design and management; complaint data and exhibit management.
- Advise on and coordinate development of key specifications (e.g., data processing and exception handling) with case teams.
- Contribute to departmental publications, presentations and documentation creation
- Identify and implement process, reporting and documentation enhancements to improve service quality.
- Consult with case team members on the use of customized litigation support apps and tools.
- Assist with analyzing and testing new versions of software.
- Support the execution of special projects.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 8+ years of experience, including 5+ years administrator experience with Relativity
- Strong knowledge of:
- Field/Choice management
- Search Index creation and editing
- Setup and running of Structured Analytics sets
- Advanced dt search format and ability to review terms for proper syntax
- Familiarity with:
- Image Sets
- OCR Sets
- Conceptual Analytics setup including indexes
- Understanding of the electronic discovery reference model (EDRM)
- General knowledge of litigation support industry
- A minimum of 1 year of experience supporting early case assessment steps to defensibly cull document volumes and identify potential gaps in data collections or incoming productions
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems and the Office product suite
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully both verbally and in written format to team members and technical/non-technical individuals
- Ability to demonstrate superior organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in time-sensitive situations and prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Relativity Certified Administrator certificate
- Relativity Certified User certificate
- Experience with basic scripting in XML, Java, HTML languages
- Experience troubleshooting applications and communicating results to support teams
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing multiple projects and priorities in a timely fashion, simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy, professionalism and client-service orientation.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.