The Origin program is seeking an experienced software integrator to join their team. This role provides the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, providing full life-cycle IT support across numerous customer systems. The software integrator will implement COTS products into the customer baseline, providing scripting / coding expertise to enhance tools and to allow various software products to work together. The successful candidate should have hands-on experience applying software design principles to build, test, and deploy solutions into production environments. The candidate should also have strong organizational skills, be attentive to detail, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
The software integrator on the Origin program performs the following duties:
• Perform research / trade studies into the most effect COTS tools available to fulfill customer needs and make recommendations on the tool-sets to be used going forward
• Must have a TS/SCI with Poly to be considered
• Interact with vendor technical support personnel and technical program teams as needed
• Enhance existing tool-sets providing best value for the client
• Build, integrate, and test prototypes and final implementations of tools
• Build dashboards to automatically ingest data from a variety of tools and display the data in a usable manner for various customer sets (end users, management, etc.)
• Develop design documentation and training materials
• Maintain effective CM control
• Maintain compliance with all security standards and maintain deployment schedules
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in software integration, software development, or other related fields
• Experience with automation techniques and scripting
• Ability to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, and implement code
• Demonstrated experiencing translating customer requirements into end user products
• Demonstrated experience integrating COTS tool-sets
• Proven ability to build, integrate, and test prototypes and final implementations and deploy these systems into production
• Formally document designs and code in the program baseline
• Provide operational support of the tool suites as needed
• Act as the senior subject matter expert for interactions and support with client, teammates, and vendors
• Strong collaboration and customer service skills
• Ability to develop and present briefings to customers and convey technical messages to non-IT individuals
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
• Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as in team environments
• Ability to successfully pass a customer medical screening
• Experience configuring and maintaining systems in a multi-tenant environment
• Experience with ticketing products suites such as ServiceNow, JIRA, and/or Ivanti
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.