Help Desk Analyst
Candidate must have excellent customer service, data analysis, technical analysis, and problem solving skills. Candidate should be capable of multi-tasking, very detail-oriented, and accustomed to working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Is knowledgeable of system functionality and capabilities, so as to be able to efficiently and effectively answer user questions.
• Work with users to resolve problems and answer phone calls within times specified in the call center operational guide.
• Responds to emails by checking group email box within designated response times set forth in the call center operational guide.
• Provides research for reported system deficiencies and bugs.
• Performs data analysis and review to respond to requests from management and user community.
• Coordinates with support staff and user community to ensure that system deficiencies and bugs are fully and correctly resolved.
• Provides technical support via phone and email on AIT hardware utilized by the application, including, but not limited to: inventory printers, handheld and tethered barcode scanners, barcode printers and supplies, RFID scanners, printers, and supplies.
• Assists in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development processes.
• Identifies system changes that will yield improved efficiencies of business processes
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite products
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
Must have high school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of relevant exeprience
• Prior knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, specifically the United States Army warehouse and supply processes
• Prior knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) property accountability, accounting standards, financial reporting, fleet management, and/or warehouse operations
• Prior knowledge of the application development lifecycle
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.