The Defense Group at Leidos has a contingent opening for an Entry Level Electronic Technician to work at Fort Leonard Wood, MO. This role is in support of the Integrated Base Defense Contract Sustainment Support of the Husky Mounted Detection System (HMDS) equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs of electronic line replaceable units within the HMDS equipment and preventive/corrective maintenance in both garrison and field environments.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Inspect, diagnose, repair, calibrate, and perform quality control for HMDS equipment.
- Complete inspections of unit equipment and open and track work orders.
- Ensure compliance with all hazardous material regulations.
- Travel to military sites and conduct preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Conduct equipment inventories.
- Complete all required training and maintain certifications
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- High School diploma or GED and 3 or more years of additional direct relevant technical experience.
- Relevant and recent HMDS systems training and maintenance experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Services
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.