The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) for Economic Security/Threat Finance (ET) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
- Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
- Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against economic issues, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
- Support decision making and special projects related to intelligence integration efforts sponsored by the NIMC front office and/or the NIMs.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience.
- 5 Years work experience related to the technical requirement.
- 1 year working with or in the IC.
- Analytical experience in economic issues.
- Understanding of economics to include finance, trade, foreign investment, energy security and communications (undersea cables).
- Excellent writing capabilities to develop economic profiles.
- Strong background in human capital and/or Human Capital Information Systems (HRIS)
- Demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
- Experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.