Leidos is seeking an IT lead to design, develop, maintain, and manage customer and operational databases and systems in support of our Hawai‘i Energy Program Team in Honolulu, HI. The candidate will be responsible for responsible for improving the effectiveness of the database system and monitoring database performance , improving technology used, building new databases and monitoring data entry, procedures and troubleshooting. The position requires the candidate be highly motivated, well organized, self-starting, and work well in a supportive team environment.
IT Lead Responsibilities:
• Serving as program lead for Salesforce improvement projects
• Collaborating with team members & clients for project relsotution
• Utilizing database management systems software, primarily Salesforce, to determine best possible way to organize, store and retrieve data
• Identifying user’s requirements to update Salesforce to support business and technical requirements
• Designing, developing, monitoring, testing and production to ensure proper performance
• Data management tasks, including database mapping, data migration, database integration and data troubleshooting, to meet the program’s data management and operational and external reporting needs and legal regulations.
• Training/coaching and support for users and other level technical staff
• Advising Management on technology changes and improvements to best support business needs
IT Lead Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in business and 4-8 years of relevant experience or a Masters degree with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
• 5 years of Salesforce experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including database mapping and design, system programming, problem solving, and data flow analysis
• Experience in developing/ modeling and maintaing relational database management systems
• Expertise in use and troubleshooting of a variety of Operating Systems is a plus
• Strong planning, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to make unanticipated changes to production deliverables as required
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Highly flexible and adaptable work style
• Collaborative attitude
About Hawai‘i Energy
Hawai‘i Energy encourages and rewards island families and businesses to make smart energy choices that reduce energy consumption, save money and pursue a 100% clean energy future. To date, our rebate and education initiatives have led to Hawai‘i residents realizing more than a billion dollars in electric bill savings. Named by Hawai‘i Business Magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 2018 and 2019, we are looking for someone to join our team in driving energy initiatives which have immediate and local impact, and leave a legacy of sustainability for generations to come. The Hawai‘i Energy program is administered by Leidos, a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in national security, health, and engineering.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Database Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.