Leidos is currently in search of a Regional Hub Node (RHN) Training Specialist with WIN-T baseband experience in support of the Communications Electronics Life Cycle Management Command (CECOM FMD) for a full-time opportunity at Grovetown, GA.). You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet program objectives both current and future improvements. Training will include but not be limited to: fielding support, forward training and operational support. Experience in assessing training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches. Experience in traditional classroom environment, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training.
New Equipment and Field Operations Support:
- Coordinate with Government customers to prepare and maintain TPF and NET plans for current and future systems.
- Create customized training plans based on current systems, new system upgrades, and mission-specific requirements.
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and classroom training/operation.
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement weather.
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each individual class.
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems and equipment.
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or demonstrators.
- Participate in formal training and self-instruction / use on complimentary systems and protocols to increase the breadth of systems competency for training and fielding requirements.
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to maintain instructor certification status, as applicable.
- Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. 4 years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Qualified candidate must possess a minimum of 2 certifications list; CompTia Certification, Advance routing, CCNA, CCNP, VMWare
- Requires experience working with WIN-T tactical systems
- Experience developing training materials that will include a variety of training approaches.
- Position requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in assessing training requirements and conducting training.
- Must be capable of instructing prepared course material and instructing in the traditional classroom environment.
- Experience with VLAN Architecture, CUCM, VM Applications including VMware Workstation, and ESX/ESXi hypervisor, satellite technologies, strong teaching abilities and team working.
- Knowledgeable in Virtual Infrastructure Management and Configuration, Install and Configure ESX, Install and Configure NetApp, Install and Configure Raid and Datastores.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.