Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the large complex task IT order for the Fuels Depot Systems (FDS) program. The IT Project Manager will assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level Task Order Managers, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Oversee all operational aspects of the document digitization and scanning process, from initial setup, through execution and closeout to ensure compliance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Manage projects and operations of multiple areas of the contract to achieve on-time delivery of services according to the PWS.
- Develop and implement a project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements to ensure they are fulfilled and maintained throughout the life of each of the contracts various projects.
- Coordinate project deliverables in order to ensure contract requirements are completed and delivered, as required.
- Lead subcontractors and ensure all team members, partners, and vendors comply with acceptable levels of transparency, timeliness, and commitment to quality.
- Oversee and delegate project tasks and responsibilities to team members, subcontractors, and additional personnel.
- Manage and resolve risks and issues throughout each project’s life-cycle.
- Develop positive relationships with the customer, subcontractors, and other project stakeholders.
- Identify and drive improvements (small and large projects) in various levels of the contract: program, projects, and processes.
- Comply with corporate, customer, and industry standards and best practices.
- Candidate must possess a Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Candidate must possess a IAM Level III- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. 5 years must be in managing and leading teams.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.