Leidos is seeking an Intelligence Trainer to support an IC customer’s operational requirements. This position requires a TS/SCI with Polygraph. The Intelligence Trainer will lead classrooms comprised of 2-15 students on a weekly basis. The Trainer will be responsible for gathering lesson plans, materials, and training manuals for new hires. The Trainer will lead classes that span 4-8 weeks. The Trainer will be responsible for assisting government leadership with certifying students after students complete the training course. The Trainer will assist all new students in gaining and maintaining accesses needed for future responsibilities. The Trainer will interact with customer personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience is required
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- Extensive knowledge of IC analytic standards, analytic tradecraft and methodologies, and experience in applying them to resolve intelligence problems
- Documented, comprehensive, and extensive knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ roles and capabilities regarding analytic matters
- Demonstrable, working knowledge of IC collaboration tools and databases
- Ability to provide IC training in a formal classroom setting
- Experience leading and/or facilitating a course for experienced professionals and adult learners
- Ability to deliver effective oral presentations and prepare written course materials that clearly convey learning objectives and relevant course content
- Flexibility to adjust course delivery to fit the needs of students
- The ability to work in a team-teaching environment
- The ability to understand and meet lesson objectives
- Previous experience working as a Watch Officer within the IC is desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.