Leidos is currently seeking a Project Coordinator with the proven ability to support multiple IT projects on the SENS3 contract. The Project Coordinator will provide guidance to customer and contractor alike to ensure customer’s IT needs are met in an organized and timely manner while satisfying all contractual administrative requirements as needed by the SENS3 Project and Business offices. Candidates must possess an active Top Secret Clearance.
- Coordinate project activities throughout the project lifecycle to include technical meetings, business office requirements, component approvals, funding approvals, change requests and physical implementation.
- Maintain and monitor project deliverables such as plans, scheduled, reviews, approvals, and status reports.
- Maintain SharePoint document repository of project artifacts.
- Support project managers as necessary in the daily execution of their assigned project workload.
- Coordinate proposal development, business requests, modifications, and change requests.
- Function as liaison between customers, site POCs, engineers, and vendors.
- Requires a BA Degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience. In lieu of a degree 6+ years of experience may be considered
- Experience with Business Requests (BR), Task Orders (TO) and similar proposals.
- Knowledge of Federal contracting and subcontracting fundamentals.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint documentation management.
- Familiarity with Change Management Processes and Change Requests (CR).
- Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and teamwork.
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with the Remedy tool and Remedy workflow process as it relates to Change Management.
- Top Secret Clearance
- PMI Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with ITSM, CMDB, Service Catalogue
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.