The Defense Group of Leidos is seeking a Portal Team Lead to support the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at Fort Meade, MD.
As the Portal Team Lead, you will provide technical management of the GSM-O JFHQ-DODIN Portal Team. This team supports, implements, and enhances a web presence for JFHQ-DODIN that provides global situational awareness of the posture of information networks and enterprise services.
Your duties will include:
- Leading a team of SharePoint Developers in a scrum/agile environment and driving the team in ensuring requirements are implemented correctly and solutions meet customers’ expectations within broadly defined parameters
- Core member of B2C2WG Knowledge Management Working Group/Knowledge Management Board Coordinating with the customer on the prioritization of requirements and implementation of a schedule for all approved/accepted requirements.
- Ensuring adherence to both industry and customer standards and best practices, and compliance to any applicable board and reviews.
- Remaining cognizant of respective day-to-day tactical issues, ensuring that the assigned staff is achieving required performance levels.
- Monitoring and documenting staff activities to help verify consistent processes and procedures are being executed.
- Communicating progress against development plan(s) to leaders, including identifying risks, opportunities, and dependencies
- Collaborating with DCC SharePoint Development teams in order to re-use code when possible, and to share innovative ideas across task orders
- Performing technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance as needed to support development efforts
- Maintaining and providing updates for approved KM SharePoint development processes, to include Quality Control, Style Guide, and Development process
- Providing weekly status reports and other reporting as required
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- B.S. Degree and 8-12 years of related experience
- Technical program management experience with web development, SharePoint development, COTs integration, requirements definition, Software Development Lifecycle – preferably using Agile approaches
- 3-5 year’s team-lead experience
- Experience with SharePoint, MS Visio, Creating/updating Gantt schedules
- Experience leading software development teams
- SCRUM Master
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.