The Litigation Support Staff at the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, DC is in need of 2 Relativity Administrators with a specific skill set to work with our database administrators for up to 2 years (through Dec 2021) or longer. Must work on-site at the Antitrust Division offices in Washington, DC on a regular, full-time, 40-hour per week schedule.
- Supports review database requirements such as; Creating and editing views, layouts, choices, and/or fields. Creating end user accounts so that end users are accurately granted access to requested databases. Ensure requested database security access rights are accurately applied to requested user accounts. Create database security groups that accurately match those indicated in request
- Run, consult and manage RAR/TAR and Predicative Coding Projects in Brainspace and Relativity
- Possess excellent user relationship skills including the ability to proactively manage user expectations, recognize user needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects while keeping team leadership informed of status, potential project risks or pending issues
- Provide collaborative support to colleagues and end users, involving other Subject Matter Experts as necessary
- Manage and communicate information effectively between relevant internal parties including collection and data processing specialists, as well as Relativity end users
- Troubleshoot data and system related issues and escalate appropriately
- Assist reviewers with work flow optimization and other needs specific to Relativity: manage users and permissions; execute search queries; identify and remove duplicate items from review sets; classify, cull, and organize data using tagging, exclusions, and custom objects
- Provide status updates as well as communicate any technical issues to other groups within the company, escalating when necessary
- Analyze monitoring data for performance optimization opportunities
- Create custom reports as needed.
- Develop and implement Relativity scripts and applications to increase efficiency and consistency throughout review process
- Create and maintain documentation, educate and train end users on the use of Relativity and general best practices.
- Expert knowledge of all working phases and components of Relativity. Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) is preferred
- Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval or related field, or equivalent experience
- Firm understanding of the EDRM and thorough knowledge of all phases of discovery. General understanding of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) a plus
- Three years of relevant experience in an eDiscovery vendor or law firm environment (including but not limited to Early Case Assessment, Analytics and Predictive Coding, Downstream Review and Production) and Investigative workflows
- Experience using various software tools such as Relativity (kCura), Clearwell (Symantec/Veritas), Equivio (Microsoft), Brainspace (Brainspace), eCapture/Allegro/Eclipse (iPro), LAW Prediscovery and ECA (LexisNexis), EnCase eDiscovery/eDiscovery Review (Guidance).
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to self-manage, delegating tasks as necessary
- In-depth knowledge of analysis methods and techniques for management of projects containing ESI
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.