Participates as a member of an integrated team providing analytical and operational support in the assessment of C2 systems, information systems and their procedures.
Provides C2 Subject Matter Expertise supporting:
- Project and task completion
- Event (e.g., exercise, demonstration) planning and execution
- Analysis and data collection plan development
- Data collection
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Report writing (findings, conclusions, recommendations)
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s +4 years related experience
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
- Air Operations C2
- Ground Operations C2
- Joint Fires
- Joint Close Air Support
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C2, Joint, Coalition)
- Integrated Air and Missile Defense
- Counter Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Microsoft Office tools experience
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Contingency and/or large force operations experience
- Experience with C4I plans, policies, and procedures
- Joint duty experience
- Advanced military school graduate
- Technical writing experience
External referral eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.