The Entry Level Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for material handling and readiness, inventory control, property management, and facilitating needs of our DOD customer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Material handling, packaging, marking, movement.
- Shipping and Receiving support.
- Respond to requests from Inventory lead for logistics support as required.
- Be highly motivated and a team player able to prioritize conflicting deadlines
- High School diploma with minimum of one (1) year of experience
- Skilled with inventory management
- Must be capable of lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly to populate storage racks and organize pallets of equipment.
- All training will be onsite, any inventory experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be a US Citizen.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.