Leidos is looking to hire a Senior Technical Administrator to support a new opportunity in Bellevue, NE.
Senior level technical administrative person whose duties and responsibilities include activities related to technical administration of program areas. Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Creates and identifies solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives. Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform complex tasks; able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings. Most assignments are complex and performed independently without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment. Serves as consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives. Acts as an advisor to senior management and customers. Considered an expert in the field within the organization
- Provides technical support for computers and associated networks.
- Manages the installation, troubleshooting, and repairs of PCs, thin-clients and network hardware.
- Evaluates information, network, and communications requirements and makes recommendations future system upgrades.
- Ensures that all classified data spillages are remediated in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures that system maintenance activities are properly coordinated with IT staff, server administrators, network engineers, and IT management.
- Ensures tickets are worked within established times and in accordance with senior management direction
- Establishes and maintains high levels of customer satisfaction according to defined objectives while adhering to established policies.
- Works with system administrators and other technical staff to resolve complex issues.
- Exhibits excellent communication and problem solving skills and is very comfortable interacting with senior staff.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of IT support experience; OR an Master’s degree with 6-8 years of IT support experience
- Must have a DOD 8570 IAT level 2 baseline certification (example: Security+ CE); OR must have the ability to obtain one within 6 months of start date
- Must have a current DOD Secret clearance (or higher) with an original adjudication, or a periodic reinvestigation date, completed within the last 6 years in order to be considered
- Must have experience troubleshooting, installing, and configuring Desktops running Windows OS (including Windows 10), as well as the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work after hours, and weekends, as needed
- Experience with remote administration and troubleshooting of desktop PCs
- Experience with WebLogic & Oracle DB
- Experience with LDAP
- Experience with Visio
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with zero and/or thin client devices
- Experience in Active Directory configuring user and computer accounts
- Cross-platform experience (i.e. two or more of the following: Windows, Linux, Solaris, OSX, UNIX, etc.)
- Experience supporting VMware VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.