Leidos is looking to hire an Expert Technical Services Administrator to support a new opportunity in Bellevue, NE.
Top-level technical administrative person whose duties and responsibilities include activities related to the technical administration of assigned programs. Demonstrates skill and ability to analyze and develop innovative solutions to complex problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation. Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards; creates new applications based on professional principles and theories. Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions. Works under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives. Self-supervisory and assignments are often self-initiated with considerable latitude for independent judgment. Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives.
- Provides leadership and advanced technical support for computer networks.
- Oversees the installation, troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing of desktop and thin client computers, software, telephones, cables, and connectors.
- Ensures computers and networks are setup correctly.
- Instructs and assists teammates on the use and setup of desktop computers and networks.
- Ensures all Security regulations, guidelines, and processes regarding the installation, maintenance, and retirement of PCs and PC-related hardware and software are met.
- Works with Security to remediate classified data spillage incidents.
- Establishes procedures for ticket resolutions within established SLAs
- Establishes and maintains high levels of customer satisfaction according to defined objectives while adhering to established policies.
- Works with system administrators, network engineers and other staff to resolve complex support issues.
- Ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Bachelor's degree with 12-15 years of IT support experience; OR a Masters degree with 10-12 years of IT experience is required.
- Must have a DOD 8570 IAT level 2 baseline certification (example: Security+ CE); OR must have the ability to obtain one within 6 months of start date
- Must have a current DOD Secret clearance (or higher) with an original adjudication, or a periodic reinvestigation date, completed within the last 6 years in order to be considered
- Ability to work after hours, and weekends, as needed
- Experience with WebLogic & Oracle DB
- Experience with LDAP
- Experience with Ansible or equivalent provisioning, configuration and deployment tools
- Experience with Visio
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with zero and/or thin client devices
- Experience in Active Directory configuring user and computer accounts
- Cross-platform experience (i.e. two or more of the following: Windows, Linux, Solaris, OSX, UNIX, etc.)
- Experience supporting VMware VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.