Leidos is looking to hire an Entry Level Technical Administrator to support a new opportunity in Bellevue, NE.
Entry-level technical administrative person whose duties and responsibilities include activities related to technical administration of program areas. Job requires limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, concepts and a general knowledge of industry practices and standards. Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform basic professional tasks and solve routine problems of limited complexity following established policies and procedures. Work is closely supervised. Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, and other personnel in the section or group.
- Provides technical support for computers and associated networks.
- Installs, troubleshoots, services, and repairs personal computers, related PC software, telephones, cables, and connectors.
- Connects personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
- Maintains trouble logs.
- Completes paperwork and other tasks needed to satisfy Security requirements.
- Works with Security to remediate classified data spillage incidents.
- Coordinates with users, IT staff, server administrators, network engineers, and customer and IT management.
- Reviews the trouble ticket queue to identify issues for resolution.
- Resolves tickets within established SLAs. Raises issues that require management attention or involvement.
- Establishes and maintains high levels of customer satisfaction according to defined objectives while adhering to established policies.
- Works with system administrators and other staff to resolve support issues, escalating where appropriate.
- Exhibits good communication skills, an energetic approach, and patience with customers.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 year of IT support experience; OR an Associate’s degree (or other 2-year technical degree) with 3 years of IT support experience; OR a High School Diploma with 5 years of IT support experience is required
- Must have an 8570 compliant certification (IATI) within 6 months for unsupervised access
- Candidates must have a current DOD Secret clearance (or higher) with an original adjudication, or a periodic reinvestigation date, completed within the last 6 years in order to be considered
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work after hours, and weekends, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with WebLogic & Oracle DB
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with zero and/or thin client devices
- Cross-platform experience (i.e. two or more of the following: Windows, Linux, Solaris, OSX, UNIX, etc.)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.