The Leidos Security Team currently has an opening for a Program Security Representative (PSR)/Assistant FSO. This position will start as a full 100% telecommute position. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
The PSR will be responsible for supporting a very large DISA Global Solutions Management - Operations contract from a security perspective. Duties to include:
- Applying security principles, practices and procedures to maintain compliance with mission-sponsor personnel and physical security regulations and policies.
- Customer coordination in supporting complex security issues while developing recommended courses of action to address related concerns.
- Developing and submitting all required documentation needed to operate and maintain access to Sponsor controlled information.
- Implementing all required security polices specified in awarded contract.
- Provide Security training to personnel on contract and ensure compliance with customer training requirements
- Responsible for implementing and providing guidance to customers and management on security issues such as security education, classified document control, security investigations, classification control and personnel clearances.
- Serve as a Program Security Representative/Assistant FSO on the GSM-O contract in accordance with the NISPOM supplements, overprints and other government regulations, e.g. DoDM 5205.07 Vols 1-4, ICD’s, DoDM 5105.21 M1 and JAFAN's.
- Interpret, apply and comply with Security Classification Guides (SCGs) DD254's.
- Represent Leidos while conducting liaison between Leidos, government sponsors, and subcontractors.
- Perform physical, personnel and administrative security responsibilities for multiple facilities, which often calls for requests to government security representatives regarding accreditations, personnel actions.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining multiple information, personnel, and physical security databases such as: JPAS, SIMS and ACCS.
- Support and lead customer required Inspections activities.
- Process new clearance requests and clearance reinvestigations – collect, review, submit, and track paperwork.
- Conduct security briefings – new staff, upgraded clearances.
- Other contract requirements as necessary.
- BA/BS and a minimum of 4 years of experience working in program security on a classified program. Degree may be substituted with additional years of experience.
- Must be certified by the Defense Security Service as a Facility Security Officer (FSO) and have an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Must have experience working in SIMs Database, JPAS, NISS and DISS government systems.
- Experience with working with a security team for a large contract.
- Experience working with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.