LEIDOS Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group has an opening for a Senior Proposal Manager to support the DHMSM contract in Vienna, VA.
LEIDOS is currently searching for a motivated and adaptable individual to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The Senior Proposal Manager will be responsible for leading and providing proposal expertise to the DHMSM Program in response to Government requests for Engineering Change Proposals, ROMs and White Papers. The Senior Proposal Manager will participate in proposal development, and evaluate RFP/ROM requirements. Duties include performing all tasks related to leading proposal teams, preparing support artifacts, managing proposal development activities and responsibility for assessing and ensuring compelling, complete, and compliant proposal responses.
- Lead and manage the overall proposal development process from RFP through submission.
- Oversee/produce schedules, outlines, compliance matrices, proposal kickoffs, technical solution sessions and estimation strategy.
- Ensure technical solution, and a clear understanding of the requirements are well-articulated and consistent throughout final proposal documents.
- Assess the quality of the Basis of Estimates (BOEs) to determine if they are clear and complete, provide adequate quantitative backup for the estimates, and are traceable to the pricing data.
- Facilitate proposal reviews (e.g., AMU’s, Initial Draft, Red Team) and make ongoing recommendations to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with DHMSM Functional Leads, partners, and subject matter experts to provide proposal leadership, support, and overall direction.
- Maintain tight, proactive communication with the DHMSM PM, DPM and Business Manager to ensure all necessary resources and activities are available to achieve a successful proposal submission
- Manage multiple proposal tasks, sometimes with rapid turnaround deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10+ years’ Federal Government proposal management, support, and/or writing experience.
- Excellent writing, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Up-to-date knowledge of proposal best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to create original content using interview and research techniques
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience in proposal writing covering all typical solicitation sections (e.g., Management, Technical, Staffing)
US Citizenship required-Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.