Leidos is looking for a top-notch Litigation Support Trainer in support of our client, the Environment and Natural Resources Division of the U.S. Department of Justice located at 150 M Street NE, Washington, DC.
- Works independently to set up overall user training programs, particularly for complex litigation support and office automation applications, such as Relativity and Trial Director, which will require active on-going training and support to ensure that they are being used effectively
- Independently develops training course outlines and agendas
- Establishes training facilities and schedules.
- May supervise work of teams of user support staff, such as help desk staff.
- Organizes, prepares, schedules and conducts training sessions.
- Training will most often be user-level training for specific databases or specific software packages, including word processing and other office automation packages, but may sometimes also include team building training, contract/document center orientations, etc.
- Audience may include attorneys, paralegals, Government Case Managers, client agency staff, and/or other Contractor employees
- Independently prepares training approach and materials
- Arranges for use of training facilities, for access to appropriate applications, etc.
- Performs help desk functions - answering and responding to user phone calls, installing and troubleshooting litigation support packages on user desktops, and coordinating support with office automation support contractors and staff
- Determine if user support issues are user error or software glitches after troubleshooting to isolate problem
- Performs group and individual training sessions
- Prepares new and update existing Relativity documentation and short-tip reference cards when software upgrades are released
- Evaluate trainees and their progress
- Training to be done will include, but is not limited to: Excel for Paralegals, Relativity, Relativity Advanced Searching, Relativity Fact Manager, Relativity Analytics, Cluster Visualization, Trial Director and OPUS (ENRD Lab Request software)
- At least two years of experience involving teaching/training users in computer applications, such as database, imaging, and automated litigation support applications, including Relativity and Trial Director
- Must have at least two years of hands-on case team training experience beyond document review on all aspects of basic Relativity end-user functions, in addition advanced features such as Relativity Advanced Searching, Relativity Fact Manager, Relativity Analytics, Cluster Visualization
- Must be able to do group and individual training sessions
- Must be able to update Relativity documentation and short-tip reference cards
- Must have hands-on familiarity with the network, telecommunications, and operating systems environment of the applications being supported.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Must be able to lift small boxes up to 35 lbs.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Relativity certified user or Relativity certified sales person, strongly preferred
- Relativity analytics, strongly preferred
- Supervisory experience helpful
- Experience with training on IT ticketing systems, very helpful
- Experience with DOJ office automation environments extremely helpful
- Should be an expert user of the Government's word processing, spreadsheet, and email systems
- Current or active clearance, preferred
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.