The Defense Group of Leidos has an immediate opening of an Intelligence Analyst in Reston, VA.
The Intelligence Analyst will provide embedded and reach back support to Improvised Threat and C-IED efforts and operations executed by committed war fighting units and partners. You will provide All-source, multi-intelligence analysis and fusion that integrates existing national-level products and databases to define patterns of threat and IED network activity and narrow the search space to conduct counter-threat and C-IED operations.
· Interact directly with the deployed intelligence consumer during the development of All-source intelligence products to meet unit and subordinate element intelligence requests for information.
· Plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and partners.
· While providing reach back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other tactical units; and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the Leidos Joint Analytical Support Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
· You will work closely with other members of your team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
· Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of experience, or an associate's degree and five years of experience, or seven years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with four years of directly relevant experience.
· Currently possess an active TS/SCI active security clearance.
· One year of deployed Intelligence analysis experience within the CENTCOM AOR.
· Currently possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
· Ability to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
· Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
· More than three years of experience conducting network analysis in support of attack the network or CT operations - including counter-facilitation.
· More than three years of experience providing C-IED intelligence support and/or asymmetric threat analysis.
· More than ten years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
· Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
· Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
· Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
· Ability to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.